CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

MEH BOOTS!!!!


Hello,

School. There I was a-walkin' down the hall singing"do-a-diddy-diddy-di-diddy-dum." when i spotted a pair of boots.
I found boots. Not just any 'ol boots. The boots-of-my-dreams boots. Blue cow-boy boots. They kind of look like that boot just lighter and shorter, and made of soft leather.
Made in spain they were. And they Are all mine!
My wonderful story of a life changing event. Whats yours?

2 comments:

I'm Always Rite said...

Wait a sec... You just found a pair of boots in the hallway at school and you kept them? I've gotta see a pic of you in them! You are so cool Shell! I miss you!

Mad said...

I love you Shelly. I can relate to you. I love when you find freaking perfect clothes for you AND you get them.